As executive director, Charles is responsible for NCME’s strategic direction and day-to-day management. He leads efforts to build partnerships and create new resources, working closely with CPB and organizations associated with public broadcasting.
Contact Charles concerning:
- National initiatives and/or possible partnerships
- Ways to work with NCME
- Information or ideas about special projects
Recent Presentations & Articles:
- New mindset requires new habits: listen, earn trust, partner-up
Published in Current, May 16, 2011
- Public Broadcasting Management Association Conference (PBMA)
Presented June 2011
- Listen closely: What matters to your community and to donors?
Published in Current, July 25, 2011
Cristina supports NCME’s strategic programming and assists the Executive Director in NCME operations, including training, grant making, and development of key initiatives. Cristina oversees NCME’s professional development resources on all platforms, provides leadership in collaborating with system organizations, and supervises NCME staff.
Contact Cristina concerning:
- NCME's professional development efforts, including participation
in system conferences and meetings
- Grant making, proposal evaluation and impact analysis
- Collaborative opportunities with NCME and the public media system
Jason D. Butler
Jason provides comprehensive administrative support for National Center for Media Engagement.
Contact Jason concerning:
- Assistance with NCME conference calls
- Material requests
- Scheduling information
- Updates to your contact and/or station information
- Creating an account on mediaengage.org
- Billing and reimbursement inquires
Emerging Media Manager
Barrett oversees NCME's website and database. He is also responsible for refining and expanding our aggregation of stories of impact and engagement data from stations. Additionally, Barrett manages NCME's publicmediaworks.org site.
Contact Barrett concerning:
- Inquiries about NCME's website and database
- Streaming content and hosting resources
- Accessing NCME web content
Jess manages a variety of projects and services across all areas of NCME, including NCME Grant Programs, survey development and impact evaluation. She also researches engagement news and funding trends to further public media's capacity to successfully engage communities.
Contact Jess concerning:
- Assistance with assessment and survey development
- NCME Grant Programs
- Website or webinar registration assistance